Jaco-July Two-piece Top
This two-piece layered look is the perfect combo for breezy days and cooler evenings, proving that the best things come in twos. Wear the Jaco blouse, which features a delicate button-down front, open as a jacket, or closed over the sleeveless July camisole, for a look that is as versatile as it is comfortable.
The set includes the July sleeveless camisole top and a matching Jaco three-quarter-sleeve button-down blouse in the same color. The July sleeveless shell top has modest sleeve openings and a semi-high neckline. Pair this set with any of our pants or your own jeans. Sold as a set so one piece doesn't get caught without the other!
- Pre-shrunk 100% cotton breathable Manta fabric
- Environmentally friendly and naturally hypoallergenic
- Jaco Top: Button-down styling and raglan ¾ length sleeves
- July Top: Sleeveless shell
- Double seams for maximum durability
- Fade-resistant colors thanks to eco-friendly low-impact dyes.
- Machine wash, tumble dry on low setting, or line dry
- Size inclusive (available in plus sizes by special order)
- Made in the Highlands of Guatemala by a family of Mayan descendants