Regardless of size of order, all orders sent within the United States (including Hawaii and Alaska) are charged a nominal $7.95 for shipping charges. The exception to this will be any promotional specials which would offer free shipping.
Most orders will be shipped from Austin, Texas via USPS Priority Mail. Priority Mail generally will deliver in 2-4 days depending on the location. It could take longer than 4 days if shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. Priority Mail does not have a guaranteed delivery time.
- International Shipping: $49.95 for 6 items or less, shipping to international destinations will be through USPS Priority Mail:
- Australia/New Zealand: (about 10-14 days shipping time)
- All other countries: (about 7-10 days shipping time)
- For larger orders, please email email@example.com for shipping cost
- APO and FPO addresses will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail.
- If we need to split up your shipments due to backordered item(s,) you will be charged the first time at the rate of $7.95. The backordered item(s) will be shipped free of charge (in the US only).
- If you need your order to be a guaranteed delivery, Next day and 2nd day service are also available at current rates. Please contact us if you desire this type of service.
- If your order qualifies for free shipping due to a special promotion, and there is a backordered item(s), the backorder will be shipped free of charge.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Not all items are available at all times. There could be up to a 120 day period for backorders to arrive. Once you place your order, we will immediately contact you and let you know of the status of the backordered item.
- If you decide that you prefer not to wait for the backordered item, you have the option of choosing another item to replace the backordered item, or your money can be refunded.
We stand behind the quality of our MANTA WEAR label 100%. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your MANTA WEAR™ clothing we will be happy to give you a refund or exchange. There are some guidelines for returning items
If you need to return your MANTA WEARTM for a refund, please ship your items back to the address below. Please include your receipt or your Order Number if possible. Your refund will be processed once the return is received.
- MANTA WEAR™ garments must be in original condition – this means that it must not have ever been worn except to try it on for size. Garments that are returned with odor of perfume, body odor, smoke, or stains, pet hair or washed items will not be accepted for return. The above policy exists because the value of the merchandise affected by these conditions has been diminished considerably and cannot be resold at full value.
- The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- If you are returning all items for a refund, you will be refunded the amount of the merchandise minus the shipping and handling charge.
- If you received your merchandise through the free shipping offer, there will be a $7.95 per shipment fee which will be deducted from the total.
- All merchandise must be received within 30 days of original order. Customers returning merchandise after 30 days of original order will be issued a credit on a future order and not a refund.
If you need to exchange your MANTA WEARTM for a different size or color, customers need to contact us by e-mail to confirm we have the item in stock to exchange. Our contact info for returns and exchanges: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping charges back to Manta Wear in Austin, Texas is the responsibility of the customer
- Shipping charges for exchanges shipped back to you will be a flat $7.95 charge
- If you are exchanging an item due to an error on our part, the return shipping is free of charge.
OUR MAILING ADDRESS:
5900 Charles Merle Drive, Unit #1221
Austin, Texas 78747
Emails are usually answered the same day if not the same hour.